The thing we like about the Basic Health Insurance website is that it gets right to the point. Everything you need to contact them is right there on the home page and easily accessible. To the right on the home page, you will find the Quick Quote box where you can simply enter your information and get a quote in just a matter of seconds.Unfortunately, coverage through Basic Health Insurance may not be available in all areas. However, if you are able to receive a quote, then that means you are in an area that is covered with their services.
Basic Health Insurance Features:
- Basic Health Insurance offers two different levels of coverage, a value plan as well as an enhanced plan.
- Supplemental insurance policies are available for the entire family.
- Eligible members are guaranteed coverage; you do not have to worry about answering extensive medical questions or enduring a physical exam.
- You have the freedom to choose your own health care provider, no from a limited list.
- You do not have to worry about paying a deductible because the coverage beings with the first $1 all the way up to the policy maximum.
- The benefits are paid to you directly so you can use the funds at your discretion depending on the fixed benefit amount.
- In the event of your death, coverage is guaranteed to continue for your dependents without collecting premium fees for as long as 18 months.
- Plans are 100% voluntary with no minimum participation requirements and pays in addition to your other private insurance.
When it comes to supplemental insurance, it is difficult to compare costs because of the fact that coverage and benefits vary so greatly from one provider to the next. We want to provide you with as much information as possible so you are able to make an informed decision about the coverage that you choose, including price details. Therefore, we have taken the time to compare dental discounts and insurance packages with benefits that are as close in comparison as possible.
Basic Health Insurance Pricing - $34.00 per month
Customer Service and Support:
Basic Health Insurance customer service is accessible by calling their toll-free number, sending an email or using the online contact form. They are more than happy to provide quotes and offer support. In addition, the FAQ page is incredibly helpful, providing answers to some of the most common questions, including eligibility questions, coverage details and more.
Basic Health Insurance is the most affordable and minimal type of supplemental insurance currently available. Coverage is available to almost anyone in the United States. It helps pay for common medical charges, such as lab tests and doctor's visits. There are no co-payments or deductibles, making it the ideal plan to combine with your primary insurance benefits. This coverage pays a fixed dollar amount for medical procedures.
With such a low cost, you can expect that the level of benefits is relatively low as well.
Whether you are looking for sufficient coverage or comprehensive coverage in your supplemental insurance plan, Basic Health Insurance has a plan that will accommodate your needs at an affordable price. They also offer supplemental dental and prescription coverage in addition to their main health insurance plans.