Delray Credit Counseling offers much more than simply debt consolidation. They know there is a great deal more to keeping your finances under control than simply paying off debt. From student loans to tax assistance, this company is designed to help you understand every aspect of your finances so you have better control over your money.
If you have $2000 or more of debt and need assistance in paying it off, contact them today. Free counseling is available whether or not you choose to participate in the debt management program. Most plans are completed within a 36-48 month period so you can move forward with your life, free of debt. Whether you are looking to consolidate all of your bills into one monthly payment or you want to know more about obtaining a student loan to save money on college, Delray Credit Counseling can help. Resources are available for free if you don't have overwhelming debt.
- Focus on consumer education
- Reduced fee plan (for those who qualify)
- B+ from BBB; has addressed all complaints
- No knowledge base or FAQ section for self-help
- Minimum debt requirement of $2000
- Secure debts cannot be consolidated (house payments, car payments, etc.)
- Has closed 34 complaints with the BBB since 2009
Delray Credit Counseling Features
- Many services to choose from, including credit counseling, debt consolidation and budget assistance
- Educational materials to teach you how to manage your finance
- Articles covering topics ranging from home buying to student debt
- Budget and tax assistance
- Reduced fee structure for those who qualify
- 501 (c) (3) non-profit educational service
- Debt blog and newsletter
- Information about local charities associated with Delray Credit Counseling
If you choose to participate in a debt management plan, your counselor will review the fee structure with you. Those who would rather pay down debt without a formal debt management plan have the option of doing so. All materials on the website may still be accessed at no fee to you.
Delray Credit Counseling is different from other debt consolidation programs in that it has a program in place to reduce fees for those in dire situations. If you qualify for this program, your creditors may be willing to contribute a 'fair share' to the agency managing your plan. This helps to lower the cost of managing your account. In most cases, this fair share is between 1-5% of the monthly payment. Ask about this option when contacting Delray Credit Counseling to see if you qualify.
Representatives are available Monday through Thursday 10am to 7pm EST and on Friday from 10am to 5pm EST. The phone number to call is 1-888-338-0393.
Delray Credit Counseling was given a B+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. This company has been in business since 2002 and the Better Business Bureau has no knowledge of significant government actions involving the company. If you are in need of debt relief, this is a company you can turn to with confidence to help you meet your financial goals.