Many online data backup companies start their packages at higher prices and higher data bundles. While this works well for customers who have a lot of data to back up it does not help customers who prefer to keep a small amount of data backed up at one time. DriveHQ is one of the few companies which start its data bundles at a level almost everyone can afford.
DriveHQ is based in the Silicon Valley and according to the company’s website they have over 1.5 million users. In addition to online backup, the company offers online file storage, file sharing, FTP services, email, and web server hosting. The company’s cloud-based computing features make it easy for customers to access their files and documents from any computer or mobile device. DriveHQ customers include ABC; Commercial Cost Control, Inc.; First Choice Health Insurance; and NBC. Additionally, they have received numerous awards and positive reviews from some of the following: PC Advisor, PC World, and itbusiness.ca.
- Premium services begin at $1.99 per month which makes Drive HQ one of the least expensive data backup services available today
- Free services available for customer who would like to try the service first, have little to no budget, or have a small amount of data that they need backed up
- Drag and drop upload makes file uploading quick and easy for even the most technology phobic customers to use
- Automatic backup of all files and emails with the ability to share folders and files with other computer users
- Mobile app available so that customers can access their files from their mobile device as well as their computers
DriveHQ offers several pricing packages including one that costs its customers nothing to use and allows the customer to store up to one GB of documents. Customers who prefer a premium package can choose between entry, standard and professional plans. Additionally, DriveHQ offers group and corporate plans beginning at $39.99 per month.
- Entry: One GB for $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year or two GB for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. Both of these plans include one added GB for free.
- Standard: Five GB for $7.99 or $79.99 per year and one added GB for free.
- Professional: 10 GB for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year or 20 GB for $19.99 per month or $199.99 per year.
Customer Service and Support:
If you would like to contact DriveHQ customer service then you can do so by calling their customer service lines for premium users. Their support line is not toll-free, but the company’s sales line is toll-free. DriveHQ’s customer service lines are open from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. pacific time. You can also contact the company seven days a week through their customer service email.
DriveHQ also offer Facebook and Twitter links, live demos of their products, frequently asked questions page, a customer support forum, and customer testimonials on their website all of which are available seven days a week.
- DriveHQ offers customers a lot of different free products including free software for their data backup system, free customer support available 24/7, and a free storage plan for those who would like to get to know the company before they commit to a paid plan.
- Their website is a little heavy on the information and the way that it is presented can seem overwhelming to new users.
DriveHQ features a lot of products and services beginning at very low prices for customers who would like a data backup plan for their electronic documents. Beginning with a free plan, most customers will find that the lower priced plans offer some of the best deals.