Finding the perfect gift for the woman that seems to have it all is a daunting task. It can be all too easy to get into the rut of buying her the same perfume every year or worse – giving a gift card. Read the list below for the easy guide to simplify your gift giving woes.
- High-End Bag – High-end purses from brands such as Coach, Michael Kors and Prada are household names that never go out of style. These high quality handbags last a lifetime, as the materials and quality of labor put into creating the bags are superior to that of your everyday purse. While pricey, starting at around $200 for a coach purse, these handbags are a fabulous splurge and great investment in any woman’s wardrobe
- Anything Monogrammed. Items that have her name, special dates or initials monogrammed into the fabric or material are perfect gifts for any woman in your life. The most commonly monogrammed items are jewelry, sleepwear, pillows, robes and even wallets and sunglass cases.
- Gift Certificate to Hairstylist. Give her a gift she’ll appreciate by purchasing a gift certificate to her favorite hairstylist. A $100 gift certificate can often pay for highlights and a haircut. If you’re in the mood to splurge, a $200 gift certificate can pay for pricier indulgences such as a keratin treatment.
- Makeup Brushes – If your gift recipient is a makeup aficionado, an ideal gift for her would be makeup brushes from MAC. These high-end makeup brushes cost about $55, which typically puts this item in the splurge section of your recipient’s monthly budget. However, it’s the perfect price point for a gift. Eye shadow and foundation brushes are likely to get the most use.
- Monthly Delivery Subscription. Pamper her by purchasing a subscription that will deliver a box of goodies to her house every month. These subscriptions vary in price from $10 to $40 monthly, and the swag is always a bargain when compared to retail prices. Your lady could have a box of makeup, a new pair of shoes, indie wares or even jewelry delivered to her home each month. Some companies which offer these subscriptions are Birchbox, ShoeDazzle, Indie Gift Box and Lucid Box.
- Lingerie. If you’re shopping for your special someone, you can’t go wrong with elegant lingerie. A silk robe, lace chemise will make any woman feel sensuous and feminine. The best types of lingerie are often those that are understated as they can be worn both to bed on any night as well as a romantic encounter.
- Scented Candles. Scented candles are an everyday staple in just about every woman’s home. Yankee Candle is a high quality, sought-after brand in the realm of scented candles. However, stores such as Wal-Mart and Target are now carrying designer scented candles that pack just as much style as they do scent.
- Jewelry. The ultimate gift for any woman is jewelry. Whether you’re shopping for your mother, sister, wife or friend, timeless jewelry such as a gold pendant or understated bangle bracelets is a gift she’ll be sure to love. Be sure to steer clear of gifting rings that could be mistaken for an engagement ring when shopping for a girlfriend.
- Boots. Women tend to prefer boots over other styles of shoes as they offer a big boost in comfort without sacrificing style. If you’re shopping for someone that likes to dress up, a pair of high heeled boots is ideal. Practical gals will enjoy flat boots such as Uggs or cowboy boots.