iMortgage Central is a loan brokerage type service that matches lenders to potential borrowers. Borrowers need only to fill out a questionnaire and iMortgage will match the consumer to a qualified lender. Up to 3 lenders can be matched, and the lenders will contact the consumer directly.
iMortgage Central Features:
- First Time Home Buyer matching services
- Mortgage refinancing matching services
- Home Equity Line matching services
- Second Mortgage matching services
- Construction loans matching services
- Refinancing cash out matching services
- Online consumer tools including a mortgage calculator and a mortgage glossary
iMortgage Central services are entirely free to the consumer. They do not charge any application fees, processing fees, or front end fees. The company makes its money by charging lenders and brokers to be a part of their network.
Customer Service and Support:
Customers looking to contact iMortgage Central’s customer support team have few options. Their website provides an online form, a physical address, and a Frequently Asked Questions page but nothing more.
- Does not distribute personal information to anyone outside of the lending network.
- iMortgage Central is a middle man for lending and does not offer any further service.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find online consumer reviews for iMortgage Central and Pre-approved Credit, Inc. In light of the lack of positive and negative information, we are unable to form a concrete opinion about the company. Instead, we wish to encourage prospective borrowers to perform thorough research on the company, and contact their customer support via email to gain a better understanding of their services before providing them with personal information.
In the absence of negative information, we do not wish to discourage consumers from using the service, we only wish to encourage potential borrowers to practice due diligence and be fully aware of the consequences of submitting their personal information to the website. Their online privacy statement states they will not sell or distribute the information.