According to Kaspersky Antivirus they are one of the fastest growing IT security companies in business today. The company was founded 15 years ago in 1997 and is currently operating in more than 100 countries worldwide. Company headquarters are located in Moscow, Russia, and the company has offices in 29 other countries. According to Kasperspy.com there are currently over 300 million devices that utilize the Kasperspy system and an additional 200,000 corporate clients.
Kaspersky has received many industry accolades and awards including American Technology Awards winner in software category, one of Fast Company Magazine’s Top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, The Boston Business Journal 2011 Best Place to Work winner, and they also received the Business Marketing Association’s 2012 Award of Excellence. Additionally, Gartner Inc. named Kaspersky Lab one of the five global security company leaders. There are many more awards that are listed on the Kaspersky.com website for this fifteen year old company.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 Features:
- Real-time protection against viruses, malware, and spyware along with other types of security malfunctions
- Anti-phishing safeguards against online identity theft
- Vulnerability protection to detect vulnerable and compromised computer systems
- Customer service options include free technical support, 24/7 sales support, and 14 day money back guarantee on all Kaspersky products
- Fast download and installation times all done automatically for you
- Improved and reduced battery draining feature
The Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 has three different main pricing options that begin at $39.95. In addition, there are more options for people who have more than once personal computer they need to protect.
- One year protection with one computer (download): $39.95
- One year protection with three computers (download/boxed set): $59.95
- Two year protection with three computers (download): $89.95
Their largest pricing package covers ten computers for up to three year and costs $359.95.
Customer Service and Support:
To contact Kaspersky you can call their customer service line or chat live with customer service reps directly from the Kasperspy.com website. Additionally, the company website has a section of frequently asked questions that allow you to quickly look up any of the information that you need. Social media connections for YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter are also found on the Kasperspy.com website.
- The Kaspersky website allows you the ability to scan your PC for free directly from their site. You can choose between a quick scan and a full scan, and you will be given a detailed security report.
Free 30 day trial on the antivirus software so that you can try the software on your computer before you choose to purchase it.
- The Kasperspy.com website carries customer reviews from worldwide customers so that you can read real-world accounts of the software in action.
- The Kaspersky interface is easy and intuitive to use
- The software protection may not work on MAC OS systems and seems to only be designed to work with Windows 7, Widows 8, Widows XP, and Windows Vista operating systems.
While Kaspersky is a younger antivirus software company they have garnered a lot of industry praise and awards in the time they have been in business. The company offers different options that range in prices so that you can choose one that is right for you. The website does not feature as exciting a design as other systems, but it is easy to navigate and does not feature more information than you can easily handle. Kaspersky is a safe and dependable security systems company that can easily fill your computer safety needs.