Are you in need of a floral arrangement? Whether this be for the birth of a new baby, Halloween or graduation, ProFlowers can be of help. With a wide variety of flowers and gifts to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect item every time. With over 40 million bouquets sent, you know you have a company you can count on at all times. This site really stands out in that it provides all of the information needed to find the perfect floral arrangement. If you have pets, you may be worried about bringing flowers into the home. They ensure this doesn't need to be of concern. They tell you which plants and flowers are dangerous to your beloved furry friends.
- Flowers, plants and gourmet gifts from brand name companies such as Personal Creations and Red Envelope
- Same day delivery
- Promotional offers
- Floral tips, including a section on flowers which are dangerous to pets
- Ethical labor standards are followed
- Free reminder service
- Monthly flower plans
- International delivery offered
One dozen red roses start at $29.99, but you can upgrade to long stemmed red roses for only $4.99 more or double the roses for an additional $9.99. Lilies start at $29.99 with mixed bouquets starting at $19.99. Standard delivery charges range from $7.99 to $14.99, and a care and handling fee of $2.99 is also imposed on floral orders. Additional shipping charges apply in many situations. Expect to pay extra for Saturday, Monday and morning delivery among other things.
Customer Service and Support:
ProFlowers offers a very comprehensive customer service/FAQs section on their website. No matter what it is you want to do, you can find the information provided there. If you wish to contact the company, a contact form is offered on the site. You may also contact them through e-mail at wecare@customercare.ProFlowers.com or call 1-800-580-2913.
- Floral tips
- Offerings from brand name companies such as Red Envelope and Personal Creations
- Committed to following ethical labor standards
- Additional shipping fees for many deliveries
- A care and handling fee is imposed
- Many gift items are not available for same day delivery
ProFlowers is a big name in online flower delivery services, and it is easy to see why. This company works to ensure you find a gift or floral arrangement for any occasion and they follow ethical labor standards while doing so. If you are willing to pay slightly more for shipping, this is one company you need to check out. The customer care alone is enough to have customers coming back time and time again.