While most people tend to put more thought into their antivirus software for their personal and business computers, antispyware software can be just as important in the protection of your computer system. STOPzilla AVM offers customers a dedicated antivirus and antispyware system that allows them to protect their computer against malicious spyware attacks that can lead to a loss of personal and financial information, or worse identity theft.
STOPzilla has been providing security software since 2002. At a time when computer security concerns are at an all-time high many people have chosen to purchase antivirus and antispyware software to protect their computers. The STOPzilla system utilizes a Safety Network which works to help identify some of the common and root problems and security risks that affect millions of computers daily. Additionally, STOPzilla’s website is easy-to-use and contains enough information for clients to be able to make an informed decision about whether or not to use the company’s spyware software.
STOPzilla AVM 2013 Features:
- The STOPzilla AVM technology works quickly and thoroughly to reduce the amount of spyware and malware that can pose a malicious threat to your computer
- According to STOPzilla AVM scans computer systems twice as fast as many leading security systems
- Real-time protection ensures that your computer is always up-to-date and well-protected at all times
- STOPzilla works on cleaning infections that are already present in computer systems while also protecting the computer from future infections
- Rootkit technology allows STOPzilla to remove malicious rootkit threat which may pose the biggest danger of all
There are three pricing versions of STOPzilla AVM technology. The first version has an introductory price of $39.95 and includes a one year subscription of STOPzilla AVM 2013. The second version costs $49.95 and includes a one year subscription to STOPzilla AVM 2013 as well as a one year subscription for STOPzilla mobile which offers the same level of protection for Androids, Smartphones, and tablets. The final pricing package costs $99.95 and includes a one year subscription to STOPzilla AVM 2013 and premium telephone support available 24/7.
Customer Service and Support:
STOPzilla has a toll-free customer service number listed on their website as an option for customers who are having trouble. Additionally, you can fill out an email contact form located under the support tab on Stopzilla.com and have it sent to customer service directly. Lastly, the company offers social media links for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Social media offerings include all of the major social media sites. The links located on the STOPzilla site will take you directly to the social media website.
- The website is easy-to-navigate and does not contain too much information.
- STOPzilla offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all of their products if for some reason you end up disliking the product.
- STOPzilla offers a constant protection program that automatically renews your STOPzilla subscription once your current subscription has expired. This is good news for you if you are likely to forget to renew your subscription at the right time.
STOPzilla is one of the most easy and dependable antispyware software programs that you can purchase today. The software can help ensure that your computer is never left open and vulnerable to malicious attacks. With STOPzilla you can feel safe anytime you choose to go online or download a program because you know that the software can root out malicious spyware and reduce your chances of experiencing identity theft or loss of personal and financial information.