Email marketing campaigns are incredibly popular and useful tools, but they are not always done in a manner that produces results. This is why so many businesses turn to the experts when it comes to email marketing. StreamSend is one option in this industry and is one to watch out for.
It was initially a component of EZ Publishing, which was founded in 1998, and is now perhaps the best known aspect of the company. Through its website, we learned that StreamSend seeks to provide email marketing solutions to businesses large and small and to do so at affordable prices. It even gives customers the opportunity to resell these services, which is an interesting touch. We took the time to explore what this company has to offer, and now you can benefit from our investigation.
- Easy capture form set up and management
- Subscriber list management tools maximize effectiveness of these lists
- Various tools to help with creation and distribution of emails
- Autoresponders make sending emails effortless
- Results tracking lets you see how your campaign is working
- International language support
- Free 30 day trial of 200 emails per month
- Up to 2,000 emails each month for $19.90 a month plus $5 for every 1,000 more
- Up to 10,000 emails each month for $39.90 a month plus $4 for every 1,000 more
- Up to 20,000 emails each month for $59.90 a month plus $3 for every 1,000 more
- Up to 50,000 emails each month for $99.90 a month plus $2 for every 1,000 more
- Up to 100,000 emails each month for $159.90 a month plus $1.60 for every 1,000 more
- Up to 150,000 emails each month for $209.90 a month plus $1.40 for every 1,000 more
- For more than 150,000 emails each month you can contact StreamSend directly to learn about pricing
Customer Service and Support:
For customer service and support, we found that StreamSend provides a wealth of resources such as blogs, webinars, articles, publications, and social media guides. There are various phone numbers are provided to help with specific types of questions based on your location as well as an online call back form where you can leave a question and have someone from the company get back to you. This is a sufficient amount of support options although it isn't as extensive as those offered by some other email marketing companies. You want to keep this in mind, as we know that customer support is necessary to ensure that tools are used properly so that email marketing campaigns have their intended result.
- Numerous pricing package options to help you get the best deal
- Plentiful tools to manage email lists and create and send emails
- International language support
- Competitive prices
- One-on-one customer support options seem more limited than in many companies of this nature
In our opinion, StreamSend has a lot to offer. It provides all the basics that you need along with a wide variety of pricing plans so that you can get the one that will be just right for your business. Their main drawback appears to be the limited amount of one-on-one customer support that is available, but depending on your circumstances, this might not be much of a problem. There are a lot of companies offering these services, but we can honestly say that StreamSend is worthy of a little consideration.