Ticket Network focuses strongly on their ability to get you tickets for the events that you would like to attend. The Connecticut-based company was founded in 2002 while the website was launched in 2007. The company was developed as a means to help customers gain access to tickets from diverse sources such as professional ticket brokers or private sellers. Customers can purchase tickets by ticket type, such as sports or concerts, or by city. Additionally, Ticketnetwork.com has a separate tab specifically for Vegas tickets.
Ticket Network has not been accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), but they have won awards from Inc. 500, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Web Marketing Association’s WebAward. Consumers can also choose to sell their tickets if they have extra tickets that they would like to get rid of.
Ticket Network Features:
- 125 percent money back guarantee
- Live ticket agents can be accessed on-call and transactions take place in real-time with Ticket Network Point-of-Sale (POS) software to prevent double-booking or other ticket mishaps
- All customers and sellers receive access to shipping and tracking services once tickets have been sent out
Ticket Network Pricing:
Ticket prices will fluctuate depending on the price that the seller would like to set. However, most prices will reflect market prices. Some states and/or locations will also need to pay sales tax and shipping prices vary depending on the location of the seller and buyer.
Ticket Network Customer Service:
Ticket Network has a few ways in which you can contact their customer service representatives. First, you can choose to call them via their toll-free phone number to reach their call centers which are open seven days a week, 365 days a year. The call center’s hours of operation are from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. eastern time. Additionally, you can choose to contact the Ticket Network customer service center via email. All customers who contact the company via email are guaranteed a response within one to two business days. Lastly, customers can contact Ticket Network on one of their social media networks such as Twitter or Facebook.
- The website is easy-to-use and the ticket tabs are easily accessible from the main page.
- There is a separate blog area where you can read about company news and other articles.
- There is a separate website for consumers or corporations who want to sell their tickets online. This can get confusing if you want to both sell and buy tickets.
- Fees are not outlined clearly on the website which can make it difficult for consumers to figure out the entire costs until they have bought the tickets.
Ticket Network is a ticket reseller marketplace which has been around since 2002. The company has received awards and accolades for their work in the ticket reselling community. Additionally, the company offers consumers and corporations an option of buying tickets and reselling extra tickets that they have.
As a Ticket Network consumer you have many options for contacting the company and buying your tickets. You can purchase tickets online or via their customers service line that is available during business hours. You can also contact the company on their social media sites. Once you buy tickets you are protected by the company’s 125 percent money back guarantee so that you can feel confident when purchasing your tickets that they will be sent on time and will always be legitimate.